RESORT POLICIES & PROCEDURES
We have established the following general guidelines to help ensure your safety and your enjoyment while staying at Northside RV Resort. Those who choose not to observe these guidelines can be asked to leave our resort without any form of refund.
- Items outside the unit are limited to patio & yard furniture/accessories. Any other items MUST be stored away neatly under or inside your rig.
- All RVs are subject to inspection and approval by Management. We reserve the right to refuse service based on RV appearance or condition. Any rig 10 or more years old must be approved by management prior to arrival. Please send pictures to email@example.com
- Pick-up Campers, Horse Trailers & Tents ARE NOT PERMITTED.
- Window A/C units ARE NOT PERMITTED.
- Sleeping outside the RV is not permitted.
- Boats and Flat (open) trailers ARE NOT permitted to be parked on the property.
- Cargo (enclosed) trailers need to be approved by Management before they can be allowed to park on the property.
- No Glass Containers allowed in or on common area
- All guest MUST be over 21 in order to book a site
Check-in is at 1:00 PM. NO Check-ins after 7PM. If you need to check in after 7:00pm, you MUST call and approve with management beforehand.
CHECK-OUT: Check out is 12:00 PM. Any check outs after 12:00pm without any prior notice will be charged a $50.00 LATE CHECK-OUT FEE. No exceptions!
(90 days) 3 MONTHS STAY LIMIT: Here at Northside RV Resort, we must follow a county ordinance that states we are only allowed to book out 3 months at a time. Once a guest has been here for 3 months, they must leave the resort for at least two weeks and then can return for another 3 months. We do make exceptions for job contracted guests and guest that are in the process of moving or building a home to be able to stay longer without having to leave. This is based on a document stating the job contract dates and company and a time frame of a home build. We reserve the right to deny any guest this option if needed. We are not a live in or permanent residency facility.
CHECK OUT INCONVENIENCE FEE: If we have to move another guest to another site due to you not being able to move your RV on your check out date, we will charge an extra $50 convenience fee to do so. No exceptions! Northside RV Resort does not provide “moving services”. If your RV needs to be moved, it is your responsibility to do so.
CLEAN UP FEE:
Each site is responsible for maintaining a clean and organized appearance. No trash, cigarette butts, oil/grease, food, etc. Any violators will be charged a $100.00 fee.
Car tags will be issued upon check-in. You will receive 2 GUEST and 1 VISITOR tag. This must be displayed in your vehicle if you are a guest/visitor in the Resort. All car tags must be returned upon check out. You can place these in the drop box located by the front office door.
EXTENDING YOUR STAY/AUTOMATIC BILLING:
- We DO NOT do automatic reservations or billing for extended stays.
- It is the guest’s responsibility to know when your check in and check out dates are. We do not offer courtesy calls to see if you plan on staying or leaving past your check out date.
- Planning on staying longer than your original check out date? It is up to the guest to call or go online well in advance to reserve your spot for a longer period of time. All future reservations need a 50% deposit in order to hold that site. WE DO NOT HOLD SITES FOR ANY GUEST AT ANY TIME WITHOUT DEPOSIT.
- All sites are available for all guest to reserve at any time if it’s not showing to be reserved at the time of booking. You will have to move sites or leave the park if you have not extended your stay in ample amount of time. Our park is remarkably busy, and we cannot guarantee your site unless you reserve your site in
FORMS OF PAYMENTS:
Guest are required to pay their reservation in full before or on arrival. Your reservation must be paid IN FULL before you park in your site. We accept Credit/Debit Cards, Cash or Money Orders. Reservations are guaranteed by Credit Card. Sorry, no checks.
- 50% Deposit is required when the reservation is booked.
- Monthly Reservations require an additional $100 Electricity Deposit.
- All electricity bills will be charged through automated billing with the card(s) on file unless informed otherwise by the guest ahead of time.
- Holidays: The full reservation amount must be paid at booking.
*Holidays include New Year’s Weekend, Spring Break, Easter Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, July 4th Weekend, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Weekend and Christmas Weekend*
- All cancellations must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature.
- Cancellations may be made 30 days before check-in with a refund of your payment less a $50.00 Cancellation Fee.
- All credits given must be used within 1 year from the date credit was issued. No refunds after that.
- NO REFUND for cancellations made less than 24 HR before check-in. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- If a reservation is made and canceled in a shorter than a 30-day period, refunds will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- NO REFUNDS over shortened stays. NO EXCEPTIONS!
10MPH. Please observe our speed limit to ensure the safety of all our guests. Any violators of this speed limit will be warned. If the speed limit is still not observed after warning, guests will be asked to leave the resort.
10 PM to 7 AM – Sunday through Thursday
12 AM to 7 AM – Friday and Saturday
There is always a limit of 6 people per site, including visitors. Only one (1) RV and a maximum of two (2) vehicles are allowed per site. If you have more than 2, you must occupy a pull thru site. No exceptions! Vehicles must be parked on the site’s driveway. Parking on roads, landscape, and/or unoccupied sites is prohibited.
CHILDREN: Guests are responsible for all behavior of children. All children under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
SAFETY AFTER DARK:
To ensure safety after dark, please carry a flashlight. No bike or scooter riding after dark.
Place all garbage in our designated dumpsters located at our entrance or any other garbage cans located throughout the park. Please break down all boxes, it helps with the overflow of garbage. NO BULK ITEMS PERMITTED!
Campfires are NOT permitted in Northside RV Resort.
COMMUNITY FIRE PIT:
To operate, there is an ON/OFF switch that is placed to the bottom right of the pit. Please make sure to turn this off when you are done using it. DO NOT ADD REAL WOOD OR TRY TO LIGHT THE PIT YOURSELF. If the pit won’t light, please contact the office for assistance. DO NOT THROW ANYTHING INTO THE PIT TO BURN.
Do not move picnic tables from the designated covered patio sites to another. All sites with covered patios
Gas grills and pellet grills are allowed in the resort. Wood (stick) or charcoal grills are NOT allowed.
ADD ONS TO RIG/SITE:
All add on to your rig and or site ARE NOT permitted. This includes carpets on grass, decks, steps, etc.
FIREWORKS AND FIREARMS:
Prohibited on resort property including BB, Airsoft, and pellet guns.
Your visitors are always welcome at Northside RV Resort, provided they register at our main office. Registered guests and their visitors are expected to read and adhere to all resort guidelines. All visitors must leave the resort by 10:00pm.
LOST AND FOUND:
Missing an item? (restroom, shower, laundry room, site, landscape). Check our lost and found bin located in the front office. This bin is emptied at the end of each month.